INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES CENTRE
Head of the Center: Amirov Ravshan
About the centre's work
Information Technologies Centre (ITC) designs its work and development as well as multimedia and other products, planning the prospects of development of service provision and the types of work, while designating the enlargement of production and the social and technical material basis.
ITC carries out the negotiations and finalizes the contracts with the suppliers of technical resources and devices and other service providers.
ITC can execute the orders of economic entities and individuals in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Statute of University.
The centre's economic activities with other organizations, enterprises, individuals and legal entities are implemented with the help of mutual relationships as per the contracts in all spheres. The centre reserves the right to freely choose the subject, liabilities and other terms of economic relationships, unless they contradict the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the Statute of University.
The centre carries out the following activities:
- Organize information marketing
- Create and adopt modern forms of training and retraining specialists, as well as their upgrade
- Implement the latest work in information technologies and multimedia systems in higher education
- Develop remote education and teaching, organize its didactic and methodological provision, create the electronic versions of lectures
- Provide information communications with organizations, libraries, scientific research institutes and institutes of higher education in the republic and abroad
- Provide Internet network and electronic mail services, search information on certain topics and offer their location
- Carry out maintenance of computers, their repair and modernization
- Design, launch and set information-computer networks and systems
- Create and adopt software products for storing and recycling data
- Organize and carry out scientific researches, projects and experimental task
- Organize and give seminars, researches, exhibitions and fairs
- Goals and tasks of the centre include the following:
- Adapt intellectual and information resources of University with the aim of tackling the issues mentioned in the National Program of Training Specialists
- Informatization of academics, develop information marketing service in education, adopt the latest information technologies and the outcomes of scientific researches in academics
- Support the new single information educational space of the Republic of Uzbekistan, exchange knowledge, ideas, scientific and practical outcomes, which are considered the main factors of economic and spiritual revival
- Organize the teaching of Computer Science, Information Technologies and deployment of the Internet to undergraduate and graduate students, professors and teachers, and other employees