name of the year
The Department of Monitoring, the formation of a portfolio of orders and the division of the work of graduates
Department Engineer: Umurzakova Dilnoza Egamberdiyevna
Phone: +99866 233-56-47
The Department of Monitoring, the formation of a portfolio of orders and the division of the work of graduates of the International University of Tourism "Silk Road" is one of the constituent parts of the university, which is based on the University Charter and the Department Charter and in its practical work it uses the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders, orders and instructions of the Ministry of Education, as well as orders, orders and instructions of the rector of the university.
Functions of the department
- Fulfillment of tasks specified in the National University Training Program
- Monitoring and control the implementation of laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan on higher education, decrees and orders of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Ministry, orders, modems, rector of the University;
- Preparation of analytical conclusions on the research and employment of graduates, training services and the formation of a portfolio of orders on the international market;
- In order to determine acceptance criteria, creating a “order book” for government grants and receive payments, taking into account the existing areas of education in the field of vocational training (training) of the employer (enterprise or organization) or qualification requirements;
- Creation of educational and scientific-technical centers, agreements on material and technical cooperation with enterprises and organizations where students are trained and their employment;
- Provide information about University graduates through regional and national mass media (newspapers, magazines, radio, television, e-learning) and post them on the University website
- Providing the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education with an ad hoc working group to coordinate the work of graduates and monitor young specialists to determine the need for personnel with a master’s degree in science and education in the future
- Establishment and conclusion of contracts with enterprises, organizations and private farms for the determination of students' fundamentals of industrial and graduate practice;
- Upon completion of training students who were admitted to the university on the basis of a state grant, draw up bilateral agreements about three years of work.