Head of the Center:
The Training and Industrial Center (hereinafter - TIC) is a structural unit of the University and belongs to the Department of Financial and Economic Affairs.
In its activity the TIC is guided by the Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions and resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other regulatory and legal acts, the Statute of the "Silk Road" International University of Tourism, decisions of the Senate of the University, decisions and tasks of staff meetings, orders and instructions of the University, the internal work regulations.
Main goals and objectives of the TIC
The goals of the center:
- To organize work on industrial practice and internship of students in all areas of the International University of Tourism;
- comprehensive development of abilities, involving students in professional tourism activities;
Objectives of the Centre:
- Establishing and maintaining relations with enterprises, institutions and organizations in order to form a sustainable base of practical skills.
- Involvement of highly qualified specialists of tourism sphere in the educational process in order to improve the educational process in its practical orientation;
- Implementation of all regulations governing the training process, including planning, deadlines and practices;
- creative development of the student's personality based on the priority of its interests, the formation of professional qualities, the development of ability to self-organize and self-education, the development of cognitive abilities and the rational use of teaching time.
Kholmukhamedov Mansur Murodullayevich
Phone: +99897 443-01-90
Phone: +99893 835-60-00