We invite you to a Admissions Information Meeting between Zhejiang International Studies University (ZISU) and “Silk Road” International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage (SIUTCH)
1. Identity document (passport/ID card);
2. Bachelor’s degree diploma;
3. Photo 3x4;
4. CV of the applicant (contacts and e-mail of applicant for further connection);
5. Language proficiency certificate (IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL iBM – 72 score, HSK-Score);
6. Essay (plans after graduation, on the topic of “Contributing to the development of tourism(or culture) of the SCO countries”, 1-1,5 pages length).
Application Deadline: January 10, 2023.
The students academic exchange program is supported by Zhejiang International Studies University based on signed Memorandum of Understanding between "Silk Road" International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage and Zhejiang International Studies University (ZISU), to recognize the benefits to be gained by both institutions through cooperative interactions that strengthen academic entities of both institutions.
You do not need to pay tuition fees and campus dorm fees to the host institution but will be personally responsible for other fees, including but not limiting to airfare, registration, textbook rental, health insurance, any special course fees and all personal expenses while being abroad.