Shanba, 14 Dekabr 2019 13:53

Summer Work and Travel (SWT)

US Summer Work & Travel - How to Apply:

Step 1:
Submit your Expression of Interest form via the following  shortlink:

Step 2:
Select and contact one of the official designated sponsors via this link:

Step 3:
Print out your sponsor’s application receipt confirmation page and submit a 
copy of it to the International Educational Programs dep of your university.

Step 4:
Once you’ve received a Form DS-2019 from your sponsor, you can then apply 
for the J-1 visa at the US Embassy in Tashkent. Note: Visa is not guaranteed.


140104, O’zbekiston Respublikasi, Samarqand shahri, Universitet xiyoboni, 17

Ijtimoiy tarmoqlar