Head of Department:
The Department of International Development of the University has signed international agreements and memorandums on scientific cooperation between 54 foreign universities: Indonesia, Belarus, Ukraine, Bosnia Herzegovina, Russia, Turkey, China, Spain, Germany, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Czech Republic, Singapore, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, France and Korea.
The International Development Division is a structural unit of the University established to organize the development of international cooperation of the University with the aim of training specialists of international level in educational, research and public activities.
Taking part in the activities of the most prestigious international associations, universities plays a vital role in the international cooperation programs of the "Silk Road» International University of Tourism.
The University is a member of major international associations and actively cooperates in education and science with the universities of these associations.
Main tasks of the department
Coordination, documentary support and implementation of international cooperation projects of the University, its faculties and departments with foreign partners;
Searching for foreign partners and new areas for cooperation, development of proposals and measures to develop and strengthen external relations;
Organization of negotiations, development of contracts and agreements on cooperation with foreign universities and organizations, coordination and control over their implementation;
To effectively use wide and stable international contacts of "Silk Road" IUT for organization and holding international scientific and practical conferences, seminars and round tables with participation of leading specialists of foreign partner universities.
One of the main focus areas of international activity is to expand the export of educational services.
Objectives: to organize and coordinate the University's participation in international cooperation programmes that contribute to the quality of training, joint research and, in general, to the international prestige of the University.
Strategic priorities, objectives and principles of development of the international activities of the University
International activity is one of the priority areas of development and modernization of all spheres of life of "Silk Road" IUT and is considered as a strategically important component of expanding the educational sphere of the university, intensifying scientific research, strengthening of intercultural cooperation.
In the strategically foreseeable future, the most important targets for international cooperation are:
- development of the university of international level, the quality of educational and scientific activity of which meets the requirements for the leading universities of the world;
- improving the reputation of a reliable and prestigious partner for foreign universities in the implementation of inter-university relations;
- giving international status to educational programmes;
- Attracting international resources to the university to develop education and research activities
- Network University of Commonwealth of Independent States
The purpose of creating the "CIS Network University" is to develop and implement an analogue of the Erasmus Mundus program within the framework of a single (common) educational space of the CIS member states.
The main goal of the project is to improve the quality and attractiveness of higher education, strengthen cooperation and inter-university ties in the field of higher education in the Commonwealth of Independent States.
improvement of the educational process through the development of curricula taking into account the needs of the tourism industry in order to increase the competitiveness of university graduates in the labor market and improve the quality of services of tourist organizations for sustainable development of the tourism sector in Uzbekistan.
The main task of the project: the development of recommendations for curricula, the implementation of methods of "situational" training, the introduction of mentorship programs in the process of professional training for the tourism industry.
- The Department for International Developmentof the University contributed to the conclusion of international agreements, grants, projects and Memorandums of Scientific Cooperation between the University:
- Memorandum with SAHID Institute of Tourism in Indonesia;
- Maxim Tank Belarusian State Pedagogical University;
- Sochi State University of the Russian Federation;
- International Institute for Central Asian Studies (IICAS);
- Institute of International Relations of Kazan Federal University Khairutdinov R.R;
- Kazan State Institute of Culture;
- Khalikov Institute of Archaeology, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Palembang Polytechnic Institute of Tourism;
- Academy of Tourism in Antalya (Turkey);
- Kiev National University of Technology and Design;
- Belgorod State National Research University;
- Medan Polytechnic Institute of Tourism (Indonesia);
- UNMCSR (Silk Road Cities Union Smart City Alliance and Committee for New Industry);
- Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute;
- Gunadarma University (Indonesia);
- Kutahya Dumlupinar University (Turkey);
- Guilin University of Tourism;
- Shanghai Tourism Institute;
- University of Roviri and Virgil in Spain
- University of Applied Sciences Dresden (Germany).
- Bali International School of Tourism; 'Muhammadiyah University "PROF. DR. HAMKA"(Jakarta);
- Dian Nusantara University (Jakarta);
- Muhammadiyah University (Sumatera Utara);
- Bhayangkara University (Jakarta);
- Borobudur University(Jakarta);
- Kusumanegara School of Economics (Jakarta);
- Jakarta School of Informatics Management and Computer "STI&K"(Jakarta);
- Cendekia Abditama School of Multimedia Engineering "STTC" (Tangerang);
- Academy of Communication, Radio, and Television "AKMRTV" (Jakarta);
- Nusa Megarkencana School of Economics (Yogyakarta);
- Pradnya Paramitha School of Informatics Management and Computer (Malang) и Bali Hotel School;
- Darul Uloom Mujaddia Naeemia (Pakistan),
- University of Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- Kyrgyz-Uzbek University (Kirghizia, Osh),
- Uzbekistan-Singapore Tourism Centre (S.E.A. Business Centre Ptc. Ltd.)
- Tajik Pedagogical Institute (Penjikent, Republic of Tajikistan)
- Sanya University,
- Shandong High School,
- High School in the Czech Republic,
- French academy,
- Khazar University, Azerbaijan (Baku),
- International University of Tourism and Hospitality, Republic of Kazakhstan
- Talas State Institute Republic of Kyrgystan;
- Armenian branch of Russian International Academy of Tourism, Republic of Armenia
- Kokshetau State University (Republic of Kazakhstan).
In addition, the university is the owner of a grant project CREATIVE SPARK: HIGHER EDUCATION ENTERPRISE PROGRAMME, organized by British Council.