Reception time: On a daily basis: 14:00-17:00
Phone number: +998
The Department of Youth Affairs, Spirituality and Education aims to promote respect for human rights and dignity through the establishment of democratic principles based on national and universal values among students, the education of physically, mentally and spiritually healthy young generation and the development of a comprehensive spiritual and moral education programme.
The Department of Youth Affairs, Spirituality and Enlightenment operates in accordance with the Constitution of Uzbekistan, the decrees, decisions and orders of the President, the Cabinet of Ministers, orders issued by the Ministry of Higher and Special Secondary Education, and the University's internal regulations.
The main objective of the Department of Youth Affairs, Spirituality and Enlightenment is to educate students in a spirit of loyalty to national and universal values, to strengthen their spiritual, aesthetic and ethical views, to protect their thinking from the impact of different horizons and to educate them as true patriots of independent Uzbekistan
The main directions of spiritual and educational work
- forming students as true citizens of Uzbekistan on the basis of national and human values;
- readiness for civil responsibility in the Country;
- enhancing the responsibility of students who professionally complete their profession;
- the formation and perfection of the individual and personal qualities of the student;
- broad promotion of students' awareness of social activity, entrepreneurship, education, regard to the profession and social responsibility;
- to develop students' social and political awareness, critical and analytical thinking;
- negative emotions for students: injustice, laziness, negative consequences of localism;
- arrangement of students' leisure time, organization of scientific and creative activities based on their concerns;
- improving the spiritual, ethical and educational work that has been done.
The main goals of the department of youth, spirituality and enlightenment:
- broad promotion of reforms implemented in our country among students;
- establishment of ethical, aesthetic, political, juridical, artistic education among students;
- arranging conferences, round tables and meetings on national traditions and the propagation of national values;
- contribution to the improvement of students' spiritual and physical development;
- determination of directions of spiritual and educational work in the university, development of required documents and ensuring its implementation;
- establishment of ideological immunity among students to counter religious extremism, terrorism, drug abuse and organized crime;
- promoting young generation`s interest in music, painting, literature, theatre and other arts, contributing to the identification of their talents
- to provide the appropriate conditions for the physical development of young people, their ability to demonstrate their sports skills;
- raising the spirituality of young people, the culture of reading among them;
- active involvement in the improvement of spiritual and educational work in cooperation with city and district branches of the Republican Centre for Spirituality and Enlightenment, as well as with foundations and public organizations operating in the country.