“Silk Road” International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage announces an admission for independent research (PhD, DSc)) in the following specialities:
- 08.00.05- Economy of service industries
- 08.00.11- Marketing
- 08.00.13- Management
- 08.00.17- Tourism and hotel activities
Documents will be accepted until February 15, 2022.
The process of admission to independent research will be held in accordance with the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 304 of May 22, 2017 "On measures to improve the education system after higher education" State requirements for post-higher education" and "Regulations on post-higher education".
Those who wish to enter to independent research institution to obtain the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) must meet the following requirements:
- have a master's degree or a diploma of higher education (on specialized programs)
to have at least one scientific article published in scientific magazines and publications and at least two theses in scientific-practical conferences, seminars, collections of scientific works in relevant scientific fields
- to have a certificate indicating the level of knowledge of a foreign language.
Applicants to study for the degree of Philosophy (PhD) as a and independent researcher should submit the following documents to the Scientific research department of the university and register online via the website https://phd.mininnovation.uz/
2) Brief biographical information (CV);
3) A certified copy of the labor record book (for working applicants);
4) A master's degree of a higher educational institution, a copy of a diploma of higher education together with applications;
5) List of published scientific works, as well as their copies (pdf);
6) Copy of passport;
7) 3x4 picture, 2 pcs;
8) Preliminary dissertation topic and theses;
9) Certificate from the place of work;
10) Language certificate
Admission for independent researchers is carried out on the basis of an examination. The exam will be held in the major subject An additional announcement will be made regarding the interview dates.
Our address: Samarkand city, University Avenue 17, Scientific research department of "Silk road" Tourism international university
Phone for inquiries: +998 90 603 55 23; +998 91 033 80 81