Medieval restaurant ROZENGRALS - time machine in the center of Riga (Latvia) announces admission for a three-month paid internship for students.
The duration of the internship
- 90 days. Students of full-time, part-time, extramural forms of education in the field of hospitality, tourism and service are welcome to take part in the program.
- Vacancies: waiters, bartenders, animators, hostesses.
- Monthly income 937 EUR, 7 EUR/hours (+ tip).
- Work schedule 17 days a month,4 days a week,11 hours a day
- Weekends 2 days a week (possibility to visit different Schengen cities).
- The employer provides you with 3 meals, health insurance and visa support.
1. Flight (round trip) - 500 - 600 EUR
2.Organization procedures and visa - 500 EUR
3.Rent of an apartment - from 200 EUR per month + utilities (you can rent a part of an apartment or a hostel, then it can be cheaper. (As we know, 3 or 4 people can rent an apartment). The employer assists in finding an apartment.
4.The streetcar, trolleybus, bus monthly passes (30 EUR per month).
If you agree with the terms of this program, you need to send your CV in English @internship_eg.
At the end of the internship students will receive international certificates.