“Silk Road” International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage announces competition for basic doctoral studies (PhD), intern research 08.00.17-Tourism and hotel operations, independent research (PhD, DSc) 08.00.05-Economics of service industries , 08.00.11-Marketing, 08.00.13-Management, 08.00.17-Tourism and hotel operations specialties.
Applicants for basic doctoral studies (PhD), independent research (PhD, DSc) must submit the following documents:
2) Brief biographical reference (CV)
3) A copy of the employment record certified in the prescribed manner (for working applicants);
4) A master’s degree of a higher educational institution, a copy of a diploma of higher education, together with its appendices;
5) List of published scientific works, as well as their copies (pdf);
6) Passport copy;
7) 3x4 picture, 2 pieces;
8) Subject of the proposed dissertation and title;
9) Job description
10) National or equivalent international language certificate
11) Copy of the State Scholarship document of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan (if available).
Applicants are not required to have a certificate confirming their level of knowledge of a foreign language, as it is determined that the intern research institute is considered to be the head of preparation for the post-secondary education institution.
All documents are prepared in PDF format and send through a single electronic system for coordinating post-secondary education http://phd.mininnovation.uz with registration.
Admission: from September 15 to October 15
At “Silk Road” International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage, entrance exams for applicants to post-secondary educational institutions will be held in the field of specialization. Additional announcements will be made regarding exam dates.
Our address: Samarkand city, University Avenue 17, Department of Scientific Research of “Silk Road” International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage
Phone for inquiries: +998 66 240 67 85