08.00.05- Economy of service industries
08.00.17- Tourism and hospitality
09.00.02- Philosophy of forms of consciousness, culture and practice
09.00.04- Social Philosophy
10.00.04- Languages and Literature of the peoples of Europe, America and Australia
10.00.06- Comparative literature, comparative linguistics and interpretation
10.00.11- Theory of Language. Applied and Computer Linguistics.
Applications will be accepted from February 5 to February 15, 2021.
The process of admission to independent research will be carried out in accordance with “State Requirements for Postgraduate Education” and “Regulations on Postgraduate Education” approved with the decree of Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 304 on May 22, 2017 "On measures to further improve the postgraduate education system".
To obtain the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), applicants for independent research must meet the following requirements:
• have a master's degree or higher education diploma (in related specialty);
• have at least one scientific article published in scientific journals and publications, and at least two theses in scientific conferences, seminars, collections of scientific works in relevant fields;
• have at least two years of scientific and pedagogical experience or a specific scientific achievement (patent for the invention or certificate of authorship).
Applicants for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) must submit the following documents to the Department of Scientific Research of the University:
2) A brief biographical reference (resume)
3) A duly certified copy of the employment history (for working candidates);
4) Master's degree from a higher education, the diploma of higher education with transcripts’ copies of them
5) List of published scientific works, as well as their copies (pdf);
6) Copy of passport;
7) 3x4 picture, 2 pieces;
8) Approximate dissertation topic and proposal;
9) Recommendation letter (from their employers)
Applicants must register online via this link: http://phd.mininnovation.uz/
Admission to independent research is based on the results of interviews. Interviews will be about their specialty and English language. Additional announcement will be made about the interview dates.
Address: Samarkand, University Avenue 17, Scientific Research Department of the "Silk Road" International University of Tourism
Contact phone: +998976143377