The International Research Center of Imam Bukhari cooperation with the International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage "Silk Road" and Samarkand State University announces the holding of a scientific and practical conference "Imam al-Bukhari - the Sultan of Muhaddis", which will be held on April 28-29, 2023 in the city of Samarkand.
The main issues to be discussed at the conference:
1. Islam is a moral religion!! Imam al-Bukhari’s views on morality.
2. Mentorship relations in the activities of Imam al-Bukhari and at the present time: analysis and application.
3. The educational significance of the work of Sahihul Bukhari of Imam al-Bukhari’s and their application in education.
4. Currently, paid attention to the spiritual heritage of Imam al-Bukhari in Uzbekistan.
1. An exhibition of the most ancient and rare manuscript copies of the work "Sahihul Bukhari" will be held during the conference.
Rules for submitting materials:
- The conference materials will be published as a scientific collection after being reviewed by experts and editors.
- The thesis (1-3 pages) and articles (7-8 pages) should be in Times New Roman, 14 font, 1.5 spacing (2 cm from the top and bottom, 1.5 from the right and 3 cm from the left).
- Theses and articles are accepted in Uzbek, Arabic and English languages.
- In the middle of the upper part of the article, the name of the article is given in capital letters - F.I.Sh. scientific degree and title, personal phone number and e-mail are indicated.
- Footnotes to the articles are given below each page. The list of references is given at the end of the article.
- The authors are responsible for the content of the articles and the reliability of statistical data.
Deadline for abstracts: April 15, 2023
Deadline for papers: April 15, 2023
Conference date: April 28, 2023
Abstracts and articles should be sent to the following address and responsible person:
Address: “Silk Road” International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage under the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Samarkand city, University Avenue, 17
Phone: (+99866) 240-67-85.
Phone: (+99891) 033 80 81
Responsible person: Sanjar Jumayev - Head specialist of the Scientific Research Department of the “Silk Road” International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage